[Gambas-user] Weird bug in Gambas 3.1.1 IDE

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Apr 28 00:05:12 CEST 2012

Le 28/04/2012 00:02, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 27/04/2012 21:52, M. Cs. a écrit :
>> Maybe it does. Although I marked this problem as solved after changing
>> the font, the problem also persist with the new font selection too.
>> Kendek, the packager for Ubuntu's PPA also confirmed that since v. 3.0
>> he did encounter several times this problem. Now I use to change the
>> font's size and this solves the problem temporary.
>>
>> Csaba
>>

> I have just upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04, I'm going to check...

No problem at all. Can you give me:
- A font that has the problem, but that is not "Monospace" (which is not
a true font, but a shortcut to another font).
- The size of the font.
- The resolution of the X11 server, as returned by "xdpyinfo | grep
resolution"

Thanks in advance.

--
Benoît Minisini