[Gambas-user] Weird bug in Gambas 3.1.1 IDE

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Apr 27 21:52:21 CEST 2012

Maybe it does. Although I marked this problem as solved after changing
the font, the problem also persist with the new font selection too.
Kendek, the packager for Ubuntu's PPA also confirmed that since v. 3.0
he did encounter several times this problem. Now I use to change the
font's size and this solves the problem temporary.

Csaba