[Gambas-user] gb3: incorrect solution to If...Then condition

Fri Apr 27 05:08:20 CEST 2012

I'm using the latest build and have this code:

   If Zoom.Adjustment * 0.5 >= Zoom.Maximum Then
     Zoom.Adjustment = Zoom.Adjustment * 0.5
   Endif

Zoom.Adjustment and Zoom.Maximum are both singles. Zoom.Adjustment is 1
and Zoom.Maximum is 0.5. The expression with these values returns False,
which is blowing my mind. The same, untouched code worked fine before my
recompile this evening. Any insight into WTF is going on here?

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues