[Gambas-user] Issue 242 in gambas: Gamba forms fail on Debian ARM

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu Apr 26 09:04:01 CEST 2012

I have a Raspberry Pi on order... but no idea yet how long before it
will be fulfilled.

Once it arrives, of course one of my first tasks will be to try out
Gambas on it :-D

Are you one of the lucky few who actually has one Benoit?  Anyone else
on the list with one already?

Regards,
Caveat