[Gambas-user] Custom controls based on radiobutton question

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Wed Apr 25 23:11:30 CEST 2012

I am trying to create a customised radiobutton control.

The problem I have is this.  The native radiobutton control behaves
according to the specification in that if more than one exists in the
same parent then they automatically effect a mutually exclusive true
value.  In other words, setting one to true makes all the others false.
However, in my custom control the immediate parent is a panel, so the
grouping and "mutex?" doesn't appear to be achievable.

What I probably need is a way to make the "invisible" mutex property
upwardly promotable.

Any ideas?

Bruce