[Gambas-user] Can't see array contents in the debugger any more?

Bruce Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Wed Apr 25 10:27:14 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 14:15 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 14/04/2012 11:58, Bruce Bruen a écrit :
> > On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 18:17 +0930, Bruce Bruen wrote:
> >> Some days ago I updated to rev4607, since then I can't see the contents
> >> of arrays in the debugger.  It displays the array class instead.
> >>
> >> Any input please?
> >>
> >> regards
> >> Bruce
> >>
> > Benoît,
> > (Sorry about the out of line reply. I accidentally deleted your mail.)
> >
> > Here is a screen shot of what I get when I try to look at the statelist
> > array.
> >

> > Bruce
> >

> And if you click on the lamp icon in the debugger watch window?

Well, as of 4653 this problem has gone away.  Magic??

To answer your question, what I got was a very skinny (thin? emaciated?
narrow?) row underneath the Bounds row (about 1mm high) that was
selectable but didn't actually show anything.

I think I'll just go with the flow and leave this one up to the
gremlins.

cheers
Bruce