[Gambas-user] rev. 4651 and new gb.xml

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Apr 23 18:47:10 CEST 2012

Am Montag, den 23.04.2012, 00:39 +0200 schrieb Adrien Prokopowicz:
> Le dimanche 22 avril 2012 23:39:27 Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut Adrien,
> >
> > works better since rev #4657.
> >
> > but I get a signal 6 at the seconde Out = XSLT.Transform(Xml, Xsl)
> >
> > here I attached a demo where you can see it.
> >
> > This (the FromXML_old is the working version before you changes) is the
> > original sub I use.
>
> You got this signal because the resulting document of XSLT.Transform(Xml, Xsl)
> was empty, and hadn't any root element.
>
> I solved the problem in the rev #4659, but you should check if your resulting
> documents are all valid, in all cases, otherwise the parser may crash and/or
> return an empty document.

Salut Adrien,

the attached test.tar.gz is the same project newXML as yesterday I only
activated the FromXML_old branch.
And I packed also the 2 temporary files, to show you the output.
I used gambas 3.1 r4638 for.

What I understood till now, whether the new gb.xml is stricter then the
old one and my 2 xlst are not well done xlst-files or your
XLST.Transform does not working right yet.

--
Amicalement
Charlie