[Gambas-user] Issue 241 in gambas: Potential problem with DataCombo

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Apr 23 17:04:02 CEST 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 241 by ron.mcin... at ...626...: Potential problem with DataCombo
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=241

1) Describe the problem.
Trying to use the DataCombo control to provide a drop down list. There is a
main table with a field "Type" and another table containing the primary
key "Type" (which I believe is correct but I may be totally wrong). The
DataCombo will not drop down and any text typed in the control is not saved
when updating.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: TRUNK
Revision: 3.1.1 (but also present in 3.1.0)
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86
GUI component: Default
Desktop used: Gnome

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
Attached

4) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.
Included (code will also recreate the DB if it is deleted/lost).

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Extract, run, select a record and and try the combo.

As I said at the start this may just be a case of me misunderstanding how
this is used and in that case please accept my apologies (although I would
appreciate a steer on what I'm doing wrong ;-) ).

Regards
Ron McInally

Attachments:
	DBCombo.tar.gz  10.5 KB