[Gambas-user] New XML component

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Mon Apr 23 12:05:13 CEST 2012

Benoit and Fabien, you're both right of course.

Sorry, I was a little frustrated by how broken gb.xml now appears to be.

The project I've sent does allow you guys to get some serious testing in
and I'm here should you have any questions about the project and the
code.

There are plenty of simple xml examples out on the web, the beauty of my
project is that it *should* be generic enough to read pretty much any of
those xml examples either from file or from string and doesn't have to
be told about specific tags...

Regards,
Caveat