[Gambas-user] rev. 4651 and new gb.xml

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Mon Apr 23 00:39:03 CEST 2012

Le dimanche 22 avril 2012 23:39:27 Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> Salut Adrien,
>
> works better since rev #4657.
>
> but I get a signal 6 at the seconde Out = XSLT.Transform(Xml, Xsl)
>
> here I attached a demo where you can see it.
>
> This (the FromXML_old is the working version before you changes) is the
> original sub I use.

You got this signal because the resulting document of XSLT.Transform(Xml, Xsl)
was empty, and hadn't any root element.

I solved the problem in the rev #4659, but you should check if your resulting
documents are all valid, in all cases, otherwise the parser may crash and/or
return an empty document.