[Gambas-user] New XML component

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Sun Apr 22 23:48:51 CEST 2012

Nope, rev 4656 is not working with relative path (saved the xml as
simple.xml in the project dir and referred to it as "simple.xml")... now
it just fails silently giving wrong results, no error message any more.

With absolute path is the same as before, still not working, silent
failure with wrong results.

Are you able to run my project?  Will save us (errm ME) a lot of time if
you just run that!  First try it using gb.libxml to see what it *should*
do, then try it with gb.xml until you get the same result...  no?

Regards,
Caveat