[Gambas-user] New XML component

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Sun Apr 22 13:39:15 CEST 2012

Still not working with rev 4655.

Did you get a chance to test using the project I sent?  It's quite clear
that it works with gb.libxml but not with gb.xml.

I wish this change had been introduced in a more careful manner, perhaps
providing "gb.newxml" that we could transition to over time instead of
just breaking existing projects.

Regards,
Caveat