[Gambas-user] Grab command

trat50 trat50 at ...67...
Sun Apr 22 08:37:44 CEST 2012

But Tobi, I have been drawing just fine on a DrawingArea.
The DrawingArea named "Sky" is the picture posted above...

I switched from a PictureBox to a DrawingArea because I couldn't draw on a
PictureBox.
Now I am back to the original problem...  how to draw on a PictureBox.

When I attempt to draw on PictureBox, I get error message: "not a drawable
object".
It sounds like I should be able to draw on a PictureBox - but I must be
doing it wrong.