[Gambas-user] rev. 4651 and new gb.xml

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Apr 21 22:05:37 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, den 21.04.2012, 21:35 +0200 schrieb tobi:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Karl Reinl wrote:
> > Salut Benoît,
> >
> > the new gb.xml broke my project which used before gb.xml and
> > gb.xml.xslt.
> > As I can see, you wrote a gambas component also called gb.xml, which
> > replaced the old.
> > Now I struggle at xml.FromString() where xml is a XmlDocument, while you
> > forgot  FromString, hope ther are not others.
> >
> > --
> > Amicalement
> > Charlie

> If I am correct, the component gb.libxml is what you used before and kept for compatibility.

Salut,

no, sorry for that, Iv to investigate that, and it is not
xml.FromString().

No, Tobi I always used gb.xml and gb.xml.xslt. I used it in gambas1 and
gambas2 and gambas3.
In gambas3, yesterday at about 03:01:49 with Revision: 4640 gb.libxml
came up by replacing gb.xml for making place to gb.xml 22h later.

--
Amicalement
Charlie