[Gambas-user] svn: Failed to add directory....

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sat Apr 21 21:16:08 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, den 21.04.2012, 14:39 +0100 schrieb Ru Vuott:
> Hello,
>
> today I was updating my Gambas 3 and I received an error notice:
>
> $ svn checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk/
> U    trunk/app/other/MakeWebSite/gambas.sourceforge.net/home.html
> U    trunk/app/other/MakeWebSite/.src/MMain.module
> U    trunk/app/other/MakeWebSite/.settings
> U    trunk/app/src/gambas3/.lang/.pot
> U    trunk/app/src/gambas3/.src/Component/CComponent.class
> svn: Failed to add directory 'trunk/gb.xml': an unversioned directory of the same name already exists
>

> ????  It's first time I receive tihis notice !
>
> What do I have to do ?
>
> Regrds
> Vuotttt

Salut,

just delete the gb.xml directory.
There is no risk for you in any case.
If it was wrong to delete it, svn will replace it with the old files, if
it was ok it will replace it with the new files.

If everything work at the end ... I don't know if you use XML then every
thing should work.

--
Amicalement
Charlie