[Gambas-user] [Feature Request] Offline Documentation

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Thu Apr 19 18:01:49 CEST 2012

HTTtrack will change the links for you and download all the images and
sample code if told to do so... But the size of the site is very large. It
would be nice if it was compressed locally but I have a large hard drive so
I didn't do that. It does take a long time to download the site even with a
high speed connection.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:56 AM, No Way <sholzy2010 at ...43...> wrote:

> I have already created an "off line" documentation package 2 months ago.
> This was no small task as there are over 600 folders and over 9000 files
> for just the English version. You also need to change where the links point
> to, all 20000 of them.
>
> I posted on my forum about this back in February if anyone is interested.
> http://whiteislandsoftware.com/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=g3-general%2Fgambas-3-offline-help#post_3952

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?