[Gambas-user] Message number precedes its message on digest

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 18 19:03:01 CEST 2012

Le 18/04/2012 16:30, John Rose a écrit :
> on the Wine-Users Mailing List digest, each message is preceded by the
> message number (as shown at the start of the digest). Could that be
> added to the GambasUsers Mailing List digest?
> PS I use the digest, as otherwise I tend to be inundated with emails
> relating to individual message. I want to continue using the digest.

The mailing-list is managed by Sourceforge mailman. I searched the
mailman administrative interface, and I didn't find anything related to
your request. But I don't know mailman, so maybe I didn't see it.

If someone knows well mailman, maybe he could help us?

--
Benoît Minisini