[Gambas-user] [Feature Request] Offline Documentation

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Tue Apr 17 21:43:06 CEST 2012

If the documentation is done in html, you could make a compressed
offline version of its current state, like a compressed copy of the
entire website. But I guess it is also made with Gambas :-)

Csaba