[Gambas-user] Issue 237 in gambas: Grey DrawingArea on Form_Open

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Apr 16 16:21:38 CEST 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 237 by matteo.pasotti: Grey DrawingArea on Form_Open
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=237

1) Describe the problem.
Drawing a picture into a DrawingArea during a Form_Open event leave the
DrawingArea grey. I'm using the Draw.* methods.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: 3.1.0 and 3.1.1
Operating system: Linux
Architecture: x86 and x86_64
GUI component: QT4
Desktop used: KDE

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
I'm not able to provide - at the moment - a little project, but the bug can
be observed using yaflight (gambas project sources available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yaflight/files/latest/download).

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Start the application and see the bug.
After the main form opens, the drawing area should contain an aircraft
picture but the drawingarea is grey.
Iconifying and restoring the main window makes the picture visible again.

This problem don't appears using gambas3-3.0.0.