[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.1 and using TRY EXEC[] doesn't close application properly (Bug or NOT?)

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Sat Apr 14 14:20:34 CEST 2012

On vr, 2012-04-13 at 18:05 +0200, Willy Raets wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Okay, so instead of executing command to a string and testing for length
> of returned string, I now use Try Exec[] to string and that seems to the
> job.
>
> But now on closing the application gbx3 is not closed.
> Some process seems to prevent the application from correctly closing.
> The form closed but that's all.
>
> Project attached

Could anyone confirm that running the added application (using TRY
EXEC[]) is not closing properly and keeps some sub processes active
(thus not closing gbx3). Cause I'm stuck here...

Is it just on my system, is it something in the code I do wrong or is it
a bug in Gambas3?

Reattached application source package