[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.1

Steve steve at ...2812...
Tue Apr 10 16:15:16 CEST 2012

Which is the distro of least resistance ?

Also what needed for purely a server install.

-------Original Message-------

From: Ian Haywood

Date: 10/04/2012 01:51:55

Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.1

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Benoît Minisini

<gambas at ...1...> wrote:

> P.S. I don't understand why Ubuntu only provides Gambas 2 and not Gambas

> 3 binary packages. Anyone has any idea about that?

Ubuntu take their packages from debian which is still on gambas2.

I have submitted gambas3 packages to the debian devs and this is

slowly winding its way through their system.

The advantage is this will also get gambas3 into Linux Mint and a

whole bunch of other distros too.

Ian

resolution app monitoring today. Free.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Boundary-dev2dev