[Gambas-user] Excluding components from build process

tobi tobiasboege01 at ...1601...
Sat Apr 7 20:06:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

I know a pretty bunch of components that I don't intend to compile on my system (because I don't
want my box to satisfy their dependencies). May it be possible to explicitly exclude them from
the reconf-all, configure, make process? I know that despite the make part this is a quite rare
task but nevertheless a pain on my machine.
I'm not very familiar with those autoconf and friends and seriously: The files they generate are
unreadable, at least to me.
I don't want to steal someone's time (the dictionary says, the correct idiom would be something
with monkeys?) explaining me what goes on but a yes/no/look at the stuff answer.

Regards,
Tobi