[Gambas-user] Issue 229 in gambas: Creating an installable package for a component with autotools uses wrong directories

Sebi sebikul at ...626...
Tue Apr 3 13:23:19 CEST 2012

No problem, I will try to make a patch based on the diff2 file. I won't have time until tomorrow noon, but I will definitely do it. Thanks for your help
-----Original Message-----
From: gambas at ...2524...
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:19:38
To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Issue 229 in gambas: Creating an installable
 package for a component with autotools uses wrong directories

Comment #4 on issue 229 by adamn... at ...626...: Creating an installable
package for a component with autotools uses wrong directories
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=229

Good!
If you have gone though the history of 143, you'll see that I wasn't too
sure of diff2 as, like Benoit, I couldn't really understand what Laurent
was trying to do. So it is left in abeyance.

I am a bit busy at the moment (gb2->gb3 migration, new house, new job, blah
blah, etc) and I don't really have the time in the next couple of days (or
possibly weeks) to devote any time to this. But if you have any suggested
changes re diff2, I'd appreciate the input so that that one could be "put
to bed".

Further conversations should probably best be put on the mail forum.
cheers
Bruce