[Gambas-user] Load hidden file to variable?

sundar j sundar_ima at ...251...
Mon Apr 2 03:05:37 CEST 2012

Ok. Ifound out the issue where it is. It seems to be associated with file extension. The file i want to load does not have any extension. So I created the same file with ".txt" extension inside the same hidden directory to see the result. This time it loaded fine and did not have an issue. However my problem remain same as gambas could not find the file without extension. How do I overcome this?

From: Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>
Sent: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 21:33:31
To: sundar_ima at ...251..., mailing list for gambas users <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Load hidden file to variable?
Why it doesn't work? It cannot find the file? Or does it give you error message?

Jussi

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 18:36, sundar j <sundar_ima at ...251...> wrote:

I need to load file to a variable which is residing in side a hidden folder. So i tried to load it like

If Exist("~/.applicationtempfile/.hiddendir/file") = True Then

search = File.Load("~/.applicationtempfile/.hiddendir/file")

rest of coding

However obove code does not work. Any help???

This SF email is sponsosred by:

http://p.sf.net/sfu/sfd2d-msazure

Gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net