[Gambas-user] Gambas + Midi + ALSA + file descriptors

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Sep 26 20:05:08 CEST 2011

Hello Benoît,

I tried to put POLLOUT, but it doesn't change:

 - a CPU always at 100%;
 - line OPEN "." & CStr(numfd) wants For WRITE, and the called sub-routine wants File_Read().
 - I can put File_Write() also, but so I have to put the "no-blocking" Alsa function:  snd_seq_nonblock(handle, 1) in the calling routine.

...in short, no newness...

I'ld like remember the problem is the CPU working at 100%.

Regards
Paolo