[Gambas-user] code normaliser

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Mon Sep 26 17:30:37 CEST 2011

> Hi Tobias,
> (Even though I have no political associations) I'd like a look, please
> fwd archive.
> Bruce
i quickly translated (from the german program) and encountered some
flaws in it. additionally i have to say that it's a gb2 project, i had
to write it in gb2, because the other one hasn't gb3 set up already.
i'll fix the flaws when porting to gb3. you may see design flaws, etc.,
too. as i said, it works (almost), but ran through some design changes
and wasn't tidied up. i'll fix this all in gb3 (maybe i will comment it,
too). seems that i was more tired than i thought yesterday...
btw, the project itself was normalised by it...
please, don't hit me, it's not as clean as i wanted it to be ;)

regards,
tobi