[Gambas-user] ran in problems with gambas2 and rev 4131

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Sep 26 17:15:15 CEST 2011

Am Montag, den 26.09.2011, 20:36 +0930 schrieb Bruce Bruen:
> On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 12:21 +0200, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>
> > Salut Benoît,
> >
> > updated my gambas2 by svn yesterday, and ran in that problem.
> > see attachments, back to rev 4130 all is OK.

> > All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a
> > definitive record of customers, application performance, security
> > threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk takes this data and makes
> > sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense.
> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy1
>
> Don't know if this helps but there are a lot of missing header files in
> the config.log:
> @line 728 in configure.log
> -----------------------------
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: sql.h
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: sqlext.h
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: sqltypes.h
> checking for ODBC driver libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libodbc.so
> configure: WARNING: *** ODBC driver is disabled
> -----------------------------
>
> @ line 1241 in configure.log
> -----------------------------
> checking for firebird driver libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libfbclient.so
> configure: WARNING: *** firebird driver is disabled
> ------------------------------
>
> @ line 2405 in configure.log
> -----------------------------
> checking for QT/Embedded component libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libqte-mt.so
> configure: WARNING: *** QT/Embedded component is disabled
> -----------------------------
>
> @ line 2453 in configure.log
> -----------------------------
> checking for KDE 3.x component headers... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: kapplication.h
> checking for KDE 3.x component libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libkdecore.so
> configure: WARNING: *** KDE 3.x component is disabled
> -----------------------------
>
> @ line 2816 in config.log
> -----------------------------
> checking for SDL sound headers... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: SDL_mixer.h
> checking for SDL sound libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libSDL_mixer.so
> configure: WARNING: *** SDL sound is disabled
> -----------------------------
>
> @ line 2816 in configure.log
> checking for SDL sound headers... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: SDL_mixer.h
> checking for SDL sound libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libSDL_mixer.so
> configure: WARNING: *** SDL sound is disabled
> -----------------------------
>
> @ line 3464 in configure.log
> -----------------------------
> checking for CORBA component headers... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: CORBA.h
> checking for CORBA component libraries... no
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libomniORB4.so
> configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libomniDynamic4.so
> [...]

Salut Bruce,

thanks, but that's alright for me. I don't need those libs.
And while gambas handles missing optional libs fine, I'v never
took care about.

--
Amicalement
Charlie