[Gambas-user] Gambas + Midi + ALSA + file descriptors

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Sep 26 12:05:03 CEST 2011

Hello Benoît,

I would just like to add that trying your trick ( hFile = Open "." & CStr(iAlsaFileDescriptor) For xxx Watch) besides the problem about CPU over-working (at 100%), wich I have already told, there is also a strange thing: as you see in the source (wich I sent you in my previous e-mail), despite the line uses "write":
 hFile = Open "." & CStr(iAlsaFileDescriptor) For WRITE Watch

  (So, for fd passed by Alsa that line works.)

the called routine "wants" "Read": Public Sub File_Read().
If I use " sub File_Write() ", it doesn't work !

Thanks
Paolo