[Gambas-user] Arrays of controls

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Fri Sep 23 20:15:40 CEST 2011

Hi Benoit,

first, I was not very amused about beeing rejected with my project allthough
you had asked for it, But forgotten, Today I have installed Ubuntu 10.04
from the scratch, even so XAMPP and Gambas 3 SVN, ver 4144. I am sorry to
say, I still get a signal 11 when trying to accessing a form. As is, it is
useless to me, I need a stable software, so I will just take a jump back to
Gambas 2. Less possibilities and more handwork, but I am making a
demo-project, and it just has to work.

Stay cool!

Greetings,
Dag-Jarle