[Gambas-user] A question to a control

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Thu Sep 22 21:02:13 CEST 2011

Hi Jussi,

I have now tried out everything, and get "Picture not an object" in every
situation.
The path was not wrong, something else is running in red. The message poping
up is: "Not an object." I have attatched a screenshot of the situation as it
happens.

The "NotObject" still takes the tooltip, oh wonder - lol

By the way, I have sent a message about a signal 11 - the call in question
calls a form, in wich I use virtual Pictureboxes too. As I programmed this,
it worked fine. Now I havent used that form since several days, and it makes
me think - perhaps both errors are related. It seems to me, in case of
Pictureboxes, all done in the IDE works fine, all virtual Controls have a
problem. BTW, I have updatet the svn and compiled a new today. I will use
the IDE to get to my results, meanwhile, but it would be nice to get a
solution to this.

Thanks and regards, Dag-Jarle