[Gambas-user] Eval error

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Sun Sep 18 23:23:53 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag, den 18.09.2011, 21:49 +0200 schrieb JUHASZ Robert:
> In which folder should I type this? In /usr/src/gambas2-2.23.1/ (where
> the source file was unpacked) ?
>
> Robi

Salut Robi,

how do you update your gambas, till now ? Not with svn I suppose!
With svn you can get 1 sec. after Benoît have released a new revision
this new code.
If you subscribing at
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gambas-devel-svn
you get a mail every time something has changed in the svn repository.
If you want use svn, first you have to install svn for your distro.
Then you make one time a :svn checkout
https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk/

and later with a "svn update" you get all the chages.
At : http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html
under "Compilation & Installation" you find all you need.

If you start the IDE from it's source directory the revision is show in
the startup screen (see attachment [it's not the last rev. for
gambas2])

--
Amicalement
Charlie