[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3 RC3. But I have a dream.... BIS

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sun Sep 18 23:14:09 CEST 2011

Hello,

about your new suggestion:

1) like I said, now I can open the fd in: /proc/self/fd/

e.g.: hFile = Open "/proc/self/fd/20" For read watch

some fd (like 3,4,5,6, 16 and 20) gives data, others not.

So, I don't understand what's the use of the trick.

2) how have I to use it ?  maybe:

hFile = Open "/proc/self/fd/.1" For read watch

3) I use Gambas 3, where can I download the revision #4134 ?

Thanks
Paolo

P.S.: Benoît ! Is not it better if you add that possibility to personalize the message loop ???