[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3 RC3. But I have a dream....

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Sun Sep 18 03:16:50 CEST 2011

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 3:34 AM, Ru Vuott <vuott at ...325...> wrote:

>> The reopening of the same file should be checked and
>> confirmed (you know it), because the opening could provide a
>> "different" file descriptor from fd of ALSA; if instead it
>> provides the same fd, then the program'ld enter into
>> competition with ALSA.
not sure that this matters: if you open the file under /proc
it will link to the same underlying structure in kernelspace
and ALSA won't know the difference.
Maybe give it a try and if it doesn't work then post code to the list.

Ian