[Gambas-user] Eval error

Ron ron at ...1740...
Fri Sep 16 20:00:48 CEST 2011

+1

I'm using Eval() in my gambas2 project too, to check event conditions
(domotica lamp on events that is)

Like this for example:
Eval(Var_Sunset = Format(hour(Now()),"0#") & ":" &
Format(minute(DateAdd(now(), gb.Minute, 30)),"0#"))

Some people report weird behavior with other code...

I'm sure this is due to the same bug..

Regards,
Ron_2nd.