[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3 RC3. But I have a dream....

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Fri Sep 16 15:51:01 CEST 2011

Hello Benoît,

well, I cannot send you a source code, because, what I need and... wish, it doesen't exist in Gambas.

I 'ld like to specify that ALSA provides only the "file descriptors".
Stop !
The reopening of the same file should be checked and confirmed (you know it), because the opening could provide a "different" file descriptor from fd of ALSA; if instead it provides the same fd, then the program'ld enter into competition with ALSA.
Both GTK and QT, and probably all other toolkits provide the "important" possibility to put-in a "poll" on a arbitrary fd in the message loop.

Regards
Paolo