[Gambas-user] Form menu dawn behind controls sometimes when using Gtk

Lonnie Headley lonnie.headley at ...626...
Thu Sep 15 08:03:04 CEST 2011

Gambas version 2.99.4, rev 4128 on Ubuntu 11.04 x86
When I switch to use Gtk, sometimes the menu is partially drawn behind
controls on the form when it is first shown. It doesn't happen every time
and I can't pinpoint what is causing it. If I resize the form, it is
corrected and everything looks normal. I can get this if I create a new
project, add a menu and some controls as well. Here is a pic of what I am
seeing: http://imgur.com/wp8nr
Just to clarify, this happens when programs are executed and isn't related
to the IDE.