[Gambas-user] Error after error

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Tue Sep 13 09:55:05 CEST 2011

Benoit,

Try this:

  Dim myObject As Clipboard
  myObject.Clear

The program will stop at the myObject.Clear line with a little 'hover
message': "NULL Object in FMain:14" (for example).  I think that's the
message Dag-Jarle is talking about.

In my opinion this points to some kind of application/logic error, but
perhaps as a consequence of things that have changed in the process of
moving to GB3.

Regards,
Caveat