[Gambas-user] DateChooser/Timerchooser

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Sep 12 23:52:21 CEST 2011

On Monday 12 September 2011 22:55:55 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Benoit,
> >
> > Not used the time chooser setting before but I notice that changing the
> > font changes the display font but not the popup list which is extremely
> > small and hard to see
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> Which popup list ?

see the picture. When you click on the little clock a list of times pops up
underneath - if you click on a time - it is put in the textbox part of this
control.

Notice the times list is very tiny. There seems no way to adjust its font. If
you adjust the font of the control then the textbox component font enlarges,
not the times on the list.

The event I wanted to capture was the user clicking on the list of these
times.

richard