[Gambas-user] To wish list; optional compiler warning

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Sun Sep 11 14:56:00 CEST 2011

2011/9/9 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>

> yes like :
>
> Private Function ModifyThat(byRef i as integer) as boolean
>
>  i+=6*4
>
> catch
>  return true
>
> end
>

> to use it
>
> if not Modifythat(ByRef iMyVal) Then Print iMyVal
>

> sometime it can be usefull to catch the error in the calling function

I tests that code, but not works. In fact, I think that never could do the
work because inside the routine the real parameter is like a local variable,
so the test should be done after of the routine call.

But doing this, the point is missing.