[Gambas-user] gb3: writing variables to a string using a memory stream and pointer

Sun Sep 11 14:13:02 CEST 2011

Not sure what happen there, but try this:

Public pData As Pointer
Public mem As Stream

pData = Alloc(SizeOf(gb.Float))
mem = Memory pData For Write
mem.Begin
  Write #mem, (Server.DateCurrent + Server.DateUTC) As Float
mem.Send

Print Float@(pData)

Jussi