[Gambas-user] TextEdit, and missing Link event

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 9 13:00:31 CEST 2011

> Salut,
>
> coming back once again with that.
> If you use hyperlink in TextLabel.Text  say:
> "<a href=\"http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html\">gambas</a>"
> If you run, it is marked up as a link, the mouse cursor change if you
> are passing over it and on right click a menu pops up with "Copy Link
> Location" and you find after the link in the clipboard.
>
> If you use hyperlink in TextEdit.RichText  say:
> "<a href=\"http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html\">gambas</a>"
> If you run, it is just marked up as a link.
>
> ??

I don't have any control on what Qt decides to do with what you put in the
Text or RichText property.

The only thing I can say: do not use links in TextEdit controls at the moment!

Benoît Minisini