[Gambas-user] Does really nobody have an idea?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 8 17:33:06 CEST 2011

> Aah sure - because of the containers...
>
> I tried it, and it runs well, but I cannot catch action on the scroll
> bars of the treeview - and nothing comes from the menu and from the
> program window as well.
>
> But it wouldn't disturb so much, so I think, this is a pretty good
> solution, thank you!
>
> What do you think of Jorge's way? It simply catches all mouse movements
> over the window you want to monitor.
>
> Rolf

I had another idea : you can create a timer that checks the mouse absolute
coordinates every 10 seconds (for example). If the mouse does not move during
six timer ticks (so one minute), you can assume that the user is not doing
anything.

Of course he may use the keyboard only. But then you can use the global
keypress event handler "Application_KeyPress" to reset the previous timer.

Benoît Minisini