[Gambas-user] Does really nobody have an idea?

Andreas Fröhlke afroehlke at ...784...
Wed Sep 7 10:11:32 CEST 2011

Hello,

here's my idea. In Form_Open use the following Code:

DIM OBJ as Object
DIM OBSwatchall AS Observer

'Start an Observer for Each Control on this Form
FOR EACH OBJ IN ME.Children
  OBSwatchall = NEW Observer(OBJ) AS "WatchAll"
NEXT

Then you only need one Function Like:

Public SUB WatchAll_MouseDown()
  PRINT LAST.Name & "_MouseDown()"
END

You also can use other Events which must be available for each control like:

MouseUp, MouseDown, KeyPress, KeyRelease, GotFocus, LostFocus, ...

Regards A.Fröhlke