[Gambas-user] Does really nobody have an idea?

Wed Sep 7 08:20:55 CEST 2011

Am 07.09.2011 02:24, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>> I sent this yesterday, but nobody seems to know - or is the question too
>> stupid to be answered? :-)
>>
>> As the mailing list doesn't accept a repost, I put it under a new Re.
>> Hope you aren't annoyed, guys...
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Is there a general function that counts or registers mouse and keyboard
>> events on an application-wide level? Already in Gambas 2 ?
>>
>> What I need is something that simply watches if the user has clicked or
>> typed ANYWHERE into the program within a given period without having to
>> count the clicks and types of each GUI element separately.
>>
>> My idea is to hide personal data parts of the GUI after some time of no
>> action and require a password before releasing the surface again.
>>
>> Thanks for all ideas and hints!
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> I may have a solution, but after the Gambas 3 release. Sorry!

It's not urgent! If you are able to include that later, no problem, I
don't need it right now. It's one of these things I've had in mind for
quite some while... :-) All I wanted to know is whether it's there
already and I might have overseen it.

So, thanks in advance!

Regards

Rolf