[Gambas-user] Does really nobody have an idea?

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Wed Sep 7 02:47:19 CEST 2011

On 09/06/2011 08:29 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> On 09/06/2011 10:20 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
>>> first answer for steve
>>>
>>> Public Sub Slider1_MouseUp()
>>>
>>>     Print "Mouse is released"
>>>
>>> End

>> Hi Fabien
>>
>>     Been there, done that. MouseUp is not firing, which is why I posted
>> the initial email in the first place. Must be something interfering with
>> it. I do have gambas 3 and 2 installed on the same machine... Might they
>> be interfering with each other? Otherwise everything is working well...
>> just can't tell when the user depresses or releases the mouse on the
>> slider (there may be other events not firing.. I have not tested them all).
>>
>> Regards
>> Steve
>>
> with Qt or GTK+?

Further to the earlier reply... I have tested the following events for
Slider under GTK+

DblClick: Does not fire
Enter: Does not fire
GotFocus: Fires as expected
Leave: Does not fire
LostFocus: Fires as expected
MouseDown: Does not fire
MouseUp: Does not fire
MouseWheel: Moves the slider but the actual MouseWheel event doesn't fire.

Steve