[Gambas-user] Does really nobody have an idea?

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Wed Sep 7 02:24:48 CEST 2011

On 09/06/2011 10:20 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> first answer for steve
>
> Public Sub Slider1_MouseUp()
>
>    Print "Mouse is released"
>
> End

Hi Fabien

   Been there, done that. MouseUp is not firing, which is why I posted
the initial email in the first place. Must be something interfering with
it. I do have gambas 3 and 2 installed on the same machine... Might they
be interfering with each other? Otherwise everything is working well...
just can't tell when the user depresses or releases the mouse on the
slider (there may be other events not firing.. I have not tested them all).

Regards
Steve