[Gambas-user] problems running component gb.net.smtp

robotop eficara at ...626...
Mon Sep 5 23:11:16 CEST 2011

oops, the most recent compiled .pet (package for puppy linux) is for
gambas2.2 ... May be someone can create a new one, but at this moment I
can't do it by myself (almost all my life was spent under Windows, bad way,
I know). Ok, I will survive with small workaround. The full application
works so fine, I'll implement a very basic smtp client using gb net
components... thank you for all your great work :-)