[Gambas-user] problems running component gb.net.smtp

robotop eficara at ...626...
Mon Sep 5 22:47:28 CEST 2011

Hello, Mr Minisini, first of all, thank you for this answer, it's emotioning
to speak (write) to the creator of Gambas. Well, I've zipped 3 files in a
folder with the contents of originating mail text, the received email and
the procedure I used with Gambas2,2 on Puppy linux 4.3.1 : I'm sure there is
something wrong in my work, hope you will clarify to me. The files have been
created using a simulated network hosted on my notebook where I used my own
smtp and dns server, so all the IP are fake, but the packet contents was
tested with ethereal to be sure that it wasn't simply a string content
error. Thank you so much for you attention...
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32403858/smtp.zip smtp.zip