[Gambas-user] General Mouse and Keyboard Monitor

Mon Sep 5 12:16:43 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

Is there a general function that counts or registers mouse and keyboard
events on an application-wide level? In Gambas 2 ?

What I need is something that simply watches if the user has clicked or
typed ANYWHERE into the program within a given period without having to
count the clicks and types of each GUI element separately.

My idea is to hide personal data parts of the GUI after some time of no
action and require a password before releasing the surface again.

Thanks for all ideas and hints!

Rolf