[Gambas-user] Gambas2 to gambas3 conversion - some problems

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 4 23:15:04 CEST 2011

> Yep, here too,conversion from gambas2 to 3 is broken.
>
> Running r4082
>
> It starts converting the project and then halts with this error:
>
> Cannot open project file:
> /home/ron/domotiga/convert/DomotiGaServer
>
> File or directory does not exist
> Project.Open.511
>
> No wonder, because if you look at the last directory name it's renamed to
> DomotiGaServer~
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd.

This is not a conversion problem there, but apparently the same problem that
you already reported. Can you let me login to your server with nx client again
so that I can try to find what happens exactly?

--
Benoît Minisini